Coral Springs, Florida

Robert Hannan, complaint filtered on Yelp : "Terrible attitude and quality. He didnt file a financial doc until after it was due and almost got me in hot water. He also basicly told me to shut up everytime I needed to discuss my case. He didnt even know his assistant had already collected key information. Almost seemed to be sabotaging my custody case. His who scene is very shady and he wants to be paid up front because he knows you wouldnt pay him after he screws up your case and tells you how hes gonna win."

Apparently Robert S Hannan took an oath to become an attorney, this means he represents the law, but I found through public search by way of Broward County Clerk Public Search, that Robert S Hannan may not appear to what he portrays on paper or within his statement on his website.

Example, Robert Scott Hannan, has been ticketed for criminal traffic it appears, and also ticketed for hunting/fishing/trapping without a license. Furthermore Robert Scott Hannan, also has a pending lawsuit it appears found on Broward County Clerk Public records in the tune of $250,000.00. It appears that Robert Hannan files frivolous paperwork to hold people contempt for late or indebted payments in the form of support, yet Robert Hannan, appears that he feels he is above reproach with these debts in which he tries to prosecute others not astute in law practice.

What is interesting is that most of his complaints online, people claim that Robert Hannan would drag out a simple divorce and take over 1-2 years. Why would an attorney do that? I hope its not because of the $250,000.00 debt that he is in arrears for.

Here is another filtered review on Yelp" This Robert Hannan really sounds like a *** hole and should be reported for SCAMMING people and taking advantage of their emotions. I know this guy and have seen the way he operates, he sucks big time and is in it all for the cash. I certainly wouldn't recommend him to anyone because he's a opportunist from what I've heard who prays on woman.

Other people write negative reviews ranging from Robert Hannan allegedly telling people to shut up, but again freedom of speech is offered online, so lets just stick to the provable facts, like The Broward County Clerk Public Search on Robert Hannan, and his alleged relationship with Judge Hurley, on Facebook.

Robert S Hannan writes on his PUBLIC Facebook account" "You know I am behind you 110% ..On Judge John Hurley's wall to retain him. Lets take a look at Judge John Hurley,

On March 24, 2009 07:29 AM, according to the Sun Sentinel,

Judge John "Jay" Hurley, a Broward lawyer appointed to the bench last year by Gov. Charlie Crist, is being accused of injecting his "personal, political and religious views" into a case.

Staff writers Macollvie Jean-François and Juan Ortega report:

Defense lawyers on Monday accused a Broward County judge of injecting his "personal, political and religious views" into an illegal abortion case and asked an appeals court to reduce the bail of a woman charged with aborting her teenage daughter's pregnancy.

Public Defender Howard Finkelstein said Judge John Hurley overreached when he set Tonuya Rainey's bail at $185,000. Is there a personal involvement with Robert S Hannan and this judge or any other judge?

Ever heard the analogy, "Birds Of A Feather"?

It's interesting that Robert Hannan would write that he is behind this judge 110%, shouldn't the courts and attorneys be fair to the general public? Surely no judge in Broward would favor Robert S Hannan based on friendship..........right? It appears this Judge and Robert Hannan know each other doesn't it ?

If you feel Robert Hannan has been unethical or caused harm to you or your case or opposing counsel I urge you to report Robert S Hannan to the Florida Bar here : http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBLawReg.nsf/E0F40AF2C23904C785256709006A3713/12E6C80E88BA08FD85256B2F006C9D15?OpenDocument

Had an Experience with Robert S Hannan?

Comments

Samantha

May the blood of Jesus christ wash between us........"I'm anointed"

May the lord bring justice to the wicked!

Praise Jesus!